1. My cup of green tea turned out disappointingly weak.
2. I'm almost out of olives.
3. I forgot to buy avocados at the supermarket Monday, and now all our sandwiches are dull.
4. I'm not exactly sure how crazy to make my protagonist.
5. I would love to be writing outside, but CURSE MY FAIR SKIN!!!
6. I wish I could write like Margaret Atwood.
7. I dug up all our carrots yesterday and spent the afternoon freezing them. Now, for the next six months, I have to concoct soups and stews that will require frozen carrots.
8. When I turn to the left, my neck pops. I consider this to be a harbinger of my eventual desiccation and demise. This is probably why I am a writer.
9. I had not read Anne Rice's Interview with the Vampire until last night. It was good. This isn't really a complaint. I just needed the filler.
10. I have not met my page quota yet today. I would give you more of this. I know you're sitting on the edge of your seat. But I have to go.